Townsend Detachment members and their spouses, Nancy Burtron; Richard and Linda Davis; Paul & Janet Williamson; Dick and Sharon McClain; Chuck Moore; Todd Kemper; Jim Fulks; Don and Karen Fisher; Patsy Brookshire; attended and represented the Townsend Detachment at the Department of Alabama annual convention in Dothan Alabama.
Townsend Member Don Fisher has just completed his term as Department Judge Advocate; and member Dick McClain has finished his term as Devil Dog Pack Dog Robber.
During the business meeting the Townsend delegation, under the leadership of Senior Vice Commandant Richard Davis was able to secure financial assistance to aid in bringing Townsend member Tommy Davis back home, by assisting him in making accommodations to his home to meet his current medical needs. The Alabama Tag Fund staffed and presented the request to the general business meeting and the request was approved.
Townsend members had a great time at the state convention and returned home reinvigorated and motivated to continue to serve the members of the League in the river region.
- Richard Davis, Johnny Baker (National Judge Advocate), Nancy Burtron, Jim Fulks, Chuck Moore Richard Davis, Johnny Baker (National Judge Advocate), Nancy Burtron, Jim Fulks, Chuck Moore
- Janet Williamson, Patsy Brookshire, Paul Williamson Janet Williamson, Patsy Brookshire, Paul Williamson
- Richard and Linda Davis Richard and Linda Davis
- Don and Karen Fisher Don and Karen Fisher
- Don Fisher Don Fisher
- Dick McClain Dick McClain
- Don Fisher, A.B. Grantham, Danny Rooks Don Fisher, A.B. Grantham, Danny Rooks
- Patsy Brookshire and Mike Schmitz Patsy Brookshire and Mike Schmitz
- Paul and Janet Williamson; Richard and Linda Davis; Karen and Don Fisher; Dick McClain and Patsy Brookshire Paul and Janet Williamson; Richard and Linda Davis; Karen and Don Fisher; Dick McClain and Patsy Brookshire